Patreon – Noel
Colored Pencil Lesson
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Light Yellow Ochre, Sky Blue, Dark Naples Yellow, Warm Grey II, Leaf Green, Warm Grey V, Juniper Green, Van-Dyck-Brown, Brown Ochre, Red-Violet, Rose Carmine, Bluish Turquoise, Raw Umber, Cold Grey III, Nougat, Cold Grey IV, Burnt Sienna, Olive Green Yellowish, Green Gold, Warm Grey IV, Burnt Umber, Cold Grey II, Terracotta, Warm Grey III, Deep Cobalt Green, Blue Violet, Cobalt Turquoise, Warm Grey II
- Caran d’Ache Luminance White, Sepia 50%, Brown Ochre, French Grey, Violet Grey, Malachite Green, Slate Grey, Ice Blue, Castle Earth, Sepia 10%, Burnt Sienna, Turquoise Blue
- Derwent Drawing Colored Pencils – Chinese White
- Fabriano Artistico Extra White Hot Pressed 140lb watercolor paper (the old batch)
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner
- Daylight Duo Led Art & Craft lamp with Clamp
This is the video that I mentioned at the end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDG8IpKw_-c
I am always happy to have you copy my work for your own practice. Be aware of what reference photo I used, sometimes you will need to purchase the photo from the photographer to use even for practice. I will let you know when that is the case. As a general rule, you can not copy my work and make prints/sell that work. I retain copyright of the work I complete.
If you follow one of my lessons, you are more than welcome to post your work on social media to share what you’ve done, as long as you include in your post that you followed one of my lessons.