Patreon – Baby Shoulder Chicken
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Faber-Castell 9000 http://amzn.to/2qFpF2I
- Derwent Graphic http://amzn.to/2qFmMPF
- Blending stumps http://amzn.to/2qFfVW4
- chamois http://amzn.to/2qz2Qi7
- Pentel Ain 3b Hi-Polymer lead I’m using 4b but that is no longer made, 3b will be the next best thing http://amzn.to/2qz32xE
- Generals Graphite Powder http://amzn.to/2pIwfYX
- Sofft Tools Blender pointed bar http://amzn.to/2pInvSJ
- Sofft Knife and Covers, 4 Assorted Knives and 8 Covers http://amzn.to/2qqEMwN
- Tombo Mono Eraserhttp://amzn.to/2qGt416
- Kneaded Eraser http://amzn.to/2pJo1jl
- Glassine (this is the paper I keep under my hand) http://amzn.to/2psNADk
- Fabriano Artistico Extra White Hot Pressed watercolor paper
- Value Finder http://amzn.to/2rs5Ehs
I am always happy to have you copy my work for your own practice. Be aware of what reference photo I used, sometimes you will need to purchase the photo from the photographer to use even for practice. I will let you know when that is the case. As a general rule, you can not copy my work and make prints/sell that work. I retain copyright of the work I complete.
If you follow one of my lessons, you are more than welcome to post your work on social media to share what you’ve done, as long as you include in your post that you followed one of my lessons.
You can always use my techniques in your own designs and reference photos!