Patreon – Flamingo in Colored Pencil
Colored Pencil Powder Blender Lesson
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Fisher400 sanded paper from http://proartpanels.com – I also like uArt 500. Mine is purchased premounted on conservation board.
- Polychromos Colored Pencils, Derwent Procolour also works well with these products (amazon affiliate links)
- Luminance Colored Pencils (for the final layers)
- Soft Knife and Covers, 4 Assorted Knives and 8 Covers (amazon affiliate link)
- Brush and Pencil Products can be found at
- https://www.jacksonsart.com/ for those in the UK
- http://www.deltaart.ca/ for those in Canada
- http://www.theartshop.com.au/brush-n-pencil for those in Australia
- https://brushandpencil.com/Products-Colored_Pencil_Painting_Kit.html in the US
Touch up texture/titanium white mixture video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H3hOHx-qZ8
Color Matching w/ Photoshop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roY9jQ12B3g
Color Matching with apps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64GXBHfDcRk
If you have trouble watching this video you have two options while we are looking into solutions.
The first option is to force the video quality. The following is what Vimeo has said about this problem:
“If they are indeed using iOS 11, unfortunately, it appears that this issue is deriving from Apple’s software. Thus there’s nothing we can do to resolve the problem from our side of things. We have reported this bug to Apple’s engineering team and we hope to have a resolution soon. As soon as we receive an update, we’ll be sure to send it along.”
If that doesn’t work for you, just fill out your name and email address in the form below and I will send you another link 🙂
Patreon - I need another link for the Flamingo with Powder Blender
I am always happy to have you copy my work for your own practice. Be aware of what reference photo I used, sometimes you will need to purchase the photo from the photographer to use even for practice. I will let you know when that is the case. As a general rule, you can not copy my work and make prints/sell that work. I retain copyright of the work I complete.
If you follow one of my lessons, you are more than welcome to post your work on social media to share what you’ve done, as long as you include in your post that you followed one of my lessons.