Patreon – Flamingo
Colored Pencil Lesson
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Faber-Castell Polychromos pale geranium lake, burnt umber, burnt sienna, Venetian red, dark flesh, orange glaze, deep red, warm grey V, red violet, raw umber, medium flesh, cinnamon, dark sepia warm grey IV, walnut brown, sanguine, black, terracotta, van-Dyke brown, middle cadmium red, nougat, light flesh, warm grey VI, Indian red
- Caran d’Ache Luminance white, orange, burnt ochre 10%, burnt ochre 50%, burnt ochre, cornelian, violet grey, black, arrthraqinoid pink, burnt sienna, french grey 30%, apricot, brown ochre 50%, permanent red, primrose, sepia, light cobalt blue
- Fabriano Artistico Extra White HP 140lb watercolor paper
- Derwent Drawing Colored Pencils Chinese White
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner
I am always happy to have you copy my work for your own practice. Be aware of what reference photo I used, sometimes (like in this case) you will need to purchase the photo from the photographer to use even for practice. As a general rule, you can not copy my work and make prints/sell that work. I retain copyright of the work I complete.
If you follow one of my lessons, you are more than welcome to post your work on social media to share what you’ve done, as long as you include in your post that you followed one of my lessons.
You have a more freedom this time though if you buy the rights to use that reference photo you can copy that photo exactly and still make prints and sell your work!