Patreon – Mixed Flowers
Colored Pencil Lesson
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Faber-Castell Polychromos
- Caran d’Ache Luminance
- Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor
- Derwent Drawing Colored Pencils
- Fabriano Artistico Extra White Hot Pressed 140lb watercolor paper (the old batch)
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner
- Daylight Duo Led Art & Craft lamp with Clamp
I am always happy to have you copy my work for your own practice. Be aware of what reference photo I used, sometimes you will need to purchase the photo from the photographer to use even for practice. I will let you know when that is the case. As a general rule, you can not copy my work and make prints/sell that work. I retain copyright of the work I complete.
If you follow one of my lessons, you are more than welcome to post your work on social media to share what you’ve done, as long as you include in your post that you followed one of my lessons.
You have a bit more freedom this time though. This piece was completed using one of our patreon reference photos.