Patreon – Goldfish & Roses
Acrylic Pouring & Painting Lesson
Supplies used (amazon affiliate links):
- Fredrix convexo canvas – 30″ round
- Liquitex Pouring Medium
- Liquitex Soft bodied acrylics mixed with the pouring medium in Phthalo Blue, Phthalo Green, Unbleached Titanium White, Bright Aqua Green
- Liquitex Glazing Medium
- Liquitex Heavy Bodied paint in Titanium White, Raw Sienna, Naples Yellow Hue, Alizarin Crimson Hue Permanent, Transparent Mixing White, Ivory Black, Cobalt Turquoise, Cobalt Teal, Raw Umber
- Liquitex Basics in Cadmium Orange Hue, Phthalo Blue & Phthalo Green with a bit of titanium white to make my teal color
- Liquitex gloss varnish https://goo.gl/kBVt8P
Using photoshop to check colors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roY9jQ12B3g
Varnishing Acrylic Paintingshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiD53B2XT-U
Rose Livestream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXfNGnsscLY
Goldfish Livestream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qjI7mybO-0&t=644s
Glazing video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33_OjNxC15k
How to paint bubbles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUyRIyBOAMs
I am always happy to have you copy my work for your own practice. Be aware of what reference photo I used, sometimes you will need to purchase the photo from the photographer to use even for practice. I will let you know when that is the case. As a general rule, you can not copy my work and make prints/sell that work. I retain copyright of the work I complete.
If you follow one of my lessons, you are more than welcome to post your work on social media to share what you’ve done, as long as you include in your post that you followed one of my lessons.
You can always use my techniques in your own designs and reference photos!
This is my own reference photo. You’re welcome to use it for your own practice. For the goldfish, I suggest either copying mine for your own practice or finding some at Pixabay to use.