Patreon – Harris’s Hawks
Colored Pencil Lesson
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Faber-Castell Polychromos black, nougat, warm grey II, Indian red, delft blue, walnut brown, bistre, olive green yellowish, burnt sienna, middle cadmium red, helioblue-reddish, dark naples ochre, warm grey VI, warm grey IV, burnt ochre, cold grey III, sanguine, caput mortuum violet, dark cadmium yellow, brown ochre, green gold, cold grey VI, light chrome yellow
- Caran d’Ache Luminance light blue, French grey 30%, brown ochre 50%, burnt sienna 50%, genuine cobalt blue, paynes grey, violet grey, raw umber 10%, white, buff titanium, sepia 50%, sepia, violet brown, brown ochre 10%, burnt sienna
- Fabriano Artistico Extra White HP 140lb watercolor paper (the old batch)
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner
- Air Brushing supplies can be found on my supply list page.
I am always happy to have you copy my work for your own practice. Be aware of what reference photo I used, sometimes (like in this case) you will need to purchase the photo from the photographer to use even for practice. I will let you know when that is the case. As a general rule, you can not copy my work and make prints/sell that work. I retain copyright of the work I complete.
If you follow one of my lessons, you are more than welcome to post your work on social media to share what you’ve done, as long as you include in your post that you followed one of my lessons.