Patreon – Blue & Gold Macaw
Colored Pencil & Airbrush Lesson
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Faber-Castell Polychromos warm grey III, caput mortuum, burnt sienna, sky blue, warm grey IV, burnt umber, cobalt blue, van-dyck-brown, cold grey IV, dark sepia, warm grey VI, Mauve, cold grey III, ultramarine, raw umber, black
- Caran d’Ache Luminance Black, white, burnt sienna 50%, light cobalt blue, sepia, ultramarine violet, french grey 10%, sepia 50%, violet brown, paynes grey 50%, french grey 30%, steel grey, violet grey, sepia 10%, buff titanium, french grey
- Fabriano Artistico Extra White HP 140lb watercolor paper
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner
- Air Brushing supplies can be found on my supply list page.
Brush and Pencil Products (titanium white & touch up texture) can be purchased from the following:
I am always happy to have you copy my work for your own practice. Be aware of what reference photo I used, sometimes you will need to purchase the photo from the photographer to use even for practice. I will let you know when that is the case. As a general rule, you can not copy my work and make prints/sell that work. I retain copyright of the work I complete.
If you follow one of my lessons, you are more than welcome to post your work on social media to share what you’ve done, as long as you include in your post that you followed one of my lessons.
You have a bit more freedom this time though. This piece was completed using one of our Patreon Reference Photos so you can copy it exactly.