Patreon – Little Girl Portrait
Colored Pencil & Airbrush Lesson
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Skin colors used – Dark Flesh, Walnut brown, Paynes Grey 30%, Bistre, Burnt Sienna, Mauve
- Caran d’Ache Luminance Skin colors used – Burt Ochre 10%, Burnt Sienna 50%, French Grey 10%, French Grey 30%, French Grey 100%, White, sepia 50%, Violet Grey
- Stonehenge white paper – individual sheets, not the one in the pad, that’s too smooth for my taste.
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner
- Daylight Duo Led Art & Craft lamp with Clamp
- Air Brushing supplies can be found on my supply list page.
I am always happy to have you copy my work for your own practice. Be aware of what reference photo I used, sometimes you will need to purchase the photo from the photographer to use even for practice or get permission directly from the photographer (like in this case). As a general rule, you can not copy my work and make prints/sell that work. I retain copyright of the work I complete.
If you follow one of my lessons, you are more than welcome to post your work on social media to share what you’ve done, as long as you include in your post that you followed one of my lessons.
You can always use the techniques I’m showing you on your own reference photos.