Patreon – Roses
Colored Pencil Lesson
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Faber-Castell Polychromos deep scarlet red, caput mortuum violet, chrome oxide green, warm grey VI, medium flesh, may green, permanent green olive, chromium green opaque, permanent green, dark cadmium orange, pink carmine, alizarin crimson, pine green, fuchsia, walnut brown, dark red, indian red, cold grey III, black
- Caran d’Ache Luminance burnt ochre, perylene brown, anthraquinoid pink, bisnuth yellow, burnt ochre 10%, burnt sienna 10%, olive yellow, steel grey, french grey 10%, raw umber 50%, paynes grey 30%, permanent red, moss green, apricot, grass green, dark sap green, olive brown, burnt sienna 50%, raw umber 10%, spring green, scarlet, white
- Derwent Drawing Chinese White
- Fabriano Artistico Extra White Hot Pressed 140lb watercolor paper (the old batch)
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner
- Daylight Duo Led Art & Craft lamp with Clamp
I am always happy to have you copy my work for your own practice. Be aware of what reference photo I used, sometimes you will need to purchase the photo from the photographer to use even for practice. I will let you know when that is the case. As a general rule, you can not copy my work and make prints/sell that work. I retain copyright of the work I complete.
If you follow one of my lessons, you are more than welcome to post your work on social media to share what you’ve done, as long as you include in your post that you followed one of my lessons.