I’m sharing acrylic painting tips for painting realistic cat fur! See how I layer my brush strokes over a darker background to create soft fur!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas in this video was supplied to me by them.
- 8×10″ Fredrix watercolor canvas board (sponsored) https://amzn.to/2ML6aGv
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Transfer Paper https://amzn.to/3b9M2UX
- Tracing paper https://amzn.to/2yzh62Z
- Rake Brush (different brand than used in the video but I’ve ordered this one myself too) https://amzn.to/36DxLjI
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!