Are you looking for slower versions of my weekly painting &
drawing tutorials? How about reference photos?
I offer 1-2 hour versions of my weekly videos to Patreon supporters for as little as $4/ month. These videos include voice over tips and instruction to help you take your own artwork to the next level!
- Get instant access to all of my slower videos, past and present when you sign up. That is over 100 1-2 hour long tutorials to choose from!!
- Tutorials rotate between Colored Pencil, Oil Painting, Acrylic Painting, Graphite, Inktense and occasionally new mediums.
- 5-10 high-quality royalty-free reference photos each month to use in your own art.
- Cancel at any time, there are no contracts!
For me, art has never been about some elitist idea of the “right” way to create. It’s art!! There is no wrong way to create!!
Does your work not look the way you want right now? Paint more! No matter how good or bad your work comes out, you are at the very least getting a feel for the medium. Time is never wasted when spent painting or drawing!
Artist Learning Portal
Four ways to get the information you need!
YouTube Art Videos
Looking for free art lessons? How about tips on your own art business?
- Wednesday – Art Lessons
- Thursday – Art Q&A
- Saturday – Artist Vlog
- Tuesday – Art Critique
- Wednesdays 8PM CST – Livestreams where I answer your art questions while demonstrating painting or drawing.
Are my weekly speed paintings and drawings too fast for you?
For as little as $4 a month get
- Weekly 1-2 hour long versions of my weekly youtube tutorials where I explain what I’m doing.
- Royalty free wildlife reference photos to use in your own artwork.
- More rewards are available.
Colored Pencil Podcast
Are you a colored pencil artist? John Middick and I bring you a weekly podcast centered around colored pencils!
- Art Business
- Colored Pencil Technique
- Product Reviews
- Artist Interviews
With 75 episodes, let us entertain, inspire and educate you while you work on your own artwork!
Not sure where to start? Easily search my hundreds of blog posts and videos in the search box below!
Learn more about
- Working in Oil and Acrylic paints, Colored Pencil, Graphite, Inktense & more
- Art Product reviews
- Advice for artists who are looking to make a living with their art
- Social Media tips for Artists
art tips, techniques, product reviews and art business advice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg8BFNKnIDg Camilla writes; I've just received my very first artist color pencil ever. The Polychromos set of 36. I have been drawing in graphite for a short while, but since your videos are so great, I would like to explore color...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgPdrjJPJQw&t=39s Learn how well graphite powder works in combination with graphite pencils in this cockatiel drawing tutorial! I'm sharing tips and techniques that you can apply to drawing realistic feathers in your own artwork!...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSaFbs4YZJU This week's submission comes from artist J Hump. You can view more of his work at http://j-hump.weebly.com. I love LOVE your style. I checked out your site and you have a very well defined style in your work. Your paintings...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmnChZQ_cMU One of my most requested products to review are the Marca Raffine Fine Art Colored Pencils. Quality colored pencils are expensive and many are looking for a cheaper alternative to some of the professional pencils like Caran...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nV2lvKHQH0 Skye writes; Hi Lisa I have worked in watercolours for a long time and I want to get started on acrylics but I do not know where to start I always have started with a super accurate sketch but as soon as I start painting I...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHVKGP9jjAw In this time lapse painting lesson, I'm going to show you how I layer my paint to create a realistic yellow flower with sun shining through the petals! Knowing which layers to apply first will make all the difference in your...read more
Are you interested in owning one of my original paintings or drawings? I have many available in my collection.