Are you looking for slower versions of my weekly painting &
drawing tutorials? How about reference photos?
I offer 1-2 hour versions of my weekly videos to Patreon supporters for as little as $4/ month. These videos include voice over tips and instruction to help you take your own artwork to the next level!
- Get instant access to all of my slower videos, past and present when you sign up. That is over 100 1-2 hour long tutorials to choose from!!
- Tutorials rotate between Colored Pencil, Oil Painting, Acrylic Painting, Graphite, Inktense and occasionally new mediums.
- 5-10 high-quality royalty-free reference photos each month to use in your own art.
- Cancel at any time, there are no contracts!
For me, art has never been about some elitist idea of the “right” way to create. It’s art!! There is no wrong way to create!!
Does your work not look the way you want right now? Paint more! No matter how good or bad your work comes out, you are at the very least getting a feel for the medium. Time is never wasted when spent painting or drawing!
Artist Learning Portal
Four ways to get the information you need!
YouTube Art Videos
Looking for free art lessons? How about tips on your own art business?
- Wednesday – Art Lessons
- Thursday – Art Q&A
- Saturday – Artist Vlog
- Tuesday – Art Critique
- Wednesdays 8PM CST – Livestreams where I answer your art questions while demonstrating painting or drawing.
Are my weekly speed paintings and drawings too fast for you?
For as little as $4 a month get
- Weekly 1-2 hour long versions of my weekly youtube tutorials where I explain what I’m doing.
- Royalty free wildlife reference photos to use in your own artwork.
- More rewards are available.
Colored Pencil Podcast
Are you a colored pencil artist? John Middik and I bring you a weekly podcast centered around colored pencils!
- Art Business
- Colored Pencil Technique
- Product Reviews
- Artist Interviews
With 75 episodes, let us entertain, inspire and educate you while you work on your own artwork!
Not sure where to start? Easily search my hundreds of blog posts and videos in the search box below!
Learn more about
- Working in Oil and Acrylic paints, Colored Pencil, Graphite, Inktense & more
- Art Product reviews
- Advice for artists who are looking to make a living with their art
- Social Media tips for Artists
art tips, techniques, product reviews and art business advice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgP-icZA7m4 Paulo Aguilar writes; Hi Lisa! I'm a huge fan of yours. Your artworks are so amazing and inspires me a lot. I use your techniques like all the time. But my question is I want to go to college with a fine art degree. But my...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I14S-7hWWQ&t=25s In this time lapse painting lesson, I'm going to show you how I painted a cheetah in both realism and pop art styles! Learn acrylic painting tips and techniques to use in your own artwork! Supplies used: (amazon...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAqPw81QxEs This week's submission comes from artist Amber Pritchard who has painted this piece in acrylics! I LOVE the flow of this painting and the combination of black and white with color. The composition is stunning! Taking a look...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB41mwMrCHw&t=25s I joined in on a 20-minute painting challenge. Our theme was Easter eggs! We had 20 minutes to finish a complete painting or drawing. ?Sheldene Fine Art ?Unmask Art ?Jared - Kitslams Art Supplies used: (amazon...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SevEXKMQKNo Crow Star writes; I understand that you can't draw something once, decide it isn't very good, and think that you just suck at drawing that one thing. You have to practice. My question is, how long or hard do you work at one...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbjxEe2M0mI&t=25s Today I'm sharing some tips and techniques for using Winsor & Newton Pigment markers and showing you how well colored pencil work over them to create soft blending and a realistic marker drawing! Winsor and Newton...read more