Are you looking for slower versions of my weekly painting &
drawing tutorials? How about reference photos?
I offer 1-2 hour versions of my weekly videos to Patreon supporters for as little as $4/ month. These videos include voice over tips and instruction to help you take your own artwork to the next level!
- Get instant access to all of my slower videos, past and present when you sign up. That is over 100 1-2 hour long tutorials to choose from!!
- Tutorials rotate between Colored Pencil, Oil Painting, Acrylic Painting, Graphite, Inktense and occasionally new mediums.
- 5-10 high-quality royalty-free reference photos each month to use in your own art.
- Cancel at any time, there are no contracts!
For me, art has never been about some elitist idea of the “right” way to create. It’s art!! There is no wrong way to create!!
Does your work not look the way you want right now? Paint more! No matter how good or bad your work comes out, you are at the very least getting a feel for the medium. Time is never wasted when spent painting or drawing!
Artist Learning Portal
Four ways to get the information you need!
YouTube Art Videos
Looking for free art lessons? How about tips on your own art business?
- Wednesday – Art Lessons
- Thursday – Art Q&A
- Saturday – Artist Vlog
- Tuesday – Art Critique
- Wednesdays 8PM CST – Livestreams where I answer your art questions while demonstrating painting or drawing.
Are my weekly speed paintings and drawings too fast for you?
For as little as $4 a month get
- Weekly 1-2 hour long versions of my weekly youtube tutorials where I explain what I’m doing.
- Royalty free wildlife reference photos to use in your own artwork.
- More rewards are available.
Colored Pencil Podcast
Are you a colored pencil artist? John Middik and I bring you a weekly podcast centered around colored pencils!
- Art Business
- Colored Pencil Technique
- Product Reviews
- Artist Interviews
With 75 episodes, let us entertain, inspire and educate you while you work on your own artwork!
Not sure where to start? Easily search my hundreds of blog posts and videos in the search box below!
Learn more about
- Working in Oil and Acrylic paints, Colored Pencil, Graphite, Inktense & more
- Art Product reviews
- Advice for artists who are looking to make a living with their art
- Social Media tips for Artists
art tips, techniques, product reviews and art business advice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNxC2ngL0tQ Nichelle writes; Hello Lisa. I am 12 years of age and would like to enter into art shows in my state but nearly all of them are 18+ and there appear to be no junior art shows, how can I get my art out there and known since...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmeqK2npNKs Did you know you can use Liquitex Pouring medium as a background for an acrylic painting? With a few simple tricks you can create something both realistic and abstract! Make sure you let your pouring medium portion dry for...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCmidKlWcwY This week's critique comes from artist Daisy Black. She has drawn this portrait in charcoal with the goal of making it look like the subject is coming out of the dark. I love the composition on this one and the drawing...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV9tYsQVDJQ Uggg... You just KNEW you should have changed into paint clothes before you started painting. But you haven't gotten paint on yourself in months! You should be fine right?? I do this to myself all the time. While normally I...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rb4u7NEfHg As artists, we are running our own business. We ARE entrepreneurs. There is no arguing that. The thing is, the term entrepreneur has a bit of a negative connotation to most people that does not fit in well with the image we...read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtJ88l3tsJ8 Roei writes: hi Lisa, something that came up to me when I figured out my commission prices is if a company contact me to draw something for them (not that it happened but I can dream) do I charge more because they are a big...read more
Are you interested in owning one of my original paintings or drawings? I have many available in my collection.