Never stop learning.
Watch over 300 of my 1-2 hour long tutorials for as little as $4/month
Over 300,000 YouTube Subscribers
Are you looking for slower versions of my weekly painting &
drawing tutorials? How about reference photos?
I offer 1-2 hour versions of my weekly videos to Patreon supporters for as little as $4/ month. These videos include voice over tips and instruction to help you take your own artwork to the next level!
- Get instant access to all of my slower videos, past and present when you sign up. That is over 100 1-2 hour long tutorials to choose from!!
- Tutorials rotate between Colored Pencil, Oil Painting, Acrylic Painting, Graphite, Inktense and occasionally new mediums.
- 5-10 high-quality royalty-free reference photos each month to use in your own art.
- Cancel at any time, there are no contracts!
Sponsored by Fredrix Artist Canvas
Lachri Fine Art Merch!
Here is a selfie in one of my favorite new shirts! Know what’s not as awkward as my photo? This new merch!
“I may regret this. Let’s find out!” is my motto when I paint. We’re artists. We HAVE to experiment. Sometimes those experiments end well. Sometimes…uh, not so much. We won’t discover awesome new techniques if we aren’t willing to make a mistake though!
Colored Pencil Magazine 2019 First Annual Colored Pencil Awards
Website of the Year – Instructor of the Year – YouTube Channel of the Year
Artist Learning Portal
Four ways to get the information you need!
YouTube Art Videos
Looking for free art lessons? How about tips on your own art business?
- Art Lessons
- Art Q&A
- Artist Vlog
- Art Critique
- Livestreams where I answer your art questions while demonstrating painting or drawing.
Are my weekly speed paintings and drawings too fast for you?
For as little as $4 a month get
- Weekly 1-2 hour long versions of my weekly youtube tutorials where I explain what I’m doing.
- Royalty free wildlife reference photos to use in your own artwork.
- More rewards are available.
Not sure where to start? Easily search my hundreds of blog posts and videos in the search box below!
Learn more about
- Working in Oil and Acrylic paints, Colored Pencil, Graphite, Inktense & more
- Art Product reviews
- Advice for artists who are looking to make a living with their art
- Social Media tips for Artists
Artist of the new Derwent Inktense Tins
Featured Artist and Contributor
art tips, techniques, product reviews and art business advice
I'm sharing acrylic painting tips for getting the most out of your acrylic colors in this elephant and baby painting! https://youtu.be/bcpbT4rKc_E I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas in this video was supplied to me by them. Be my friend on MeWe (like FB if...
Advice all new artists need to hear to stay positive and improve! https://youtu.be/E5rQMfiRqkU
Do you have trouble getting tiny lines for fur in colored pencil? Try these tips! https://youtu.be/h0PLkT8MJMk Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) Slice Tool https://amzn.to/3Afw1Jo Faber Castel Perfection Eraser https://amzn.to/3De4zhkArches HP watercolor paper...
Can't think of what to draw? Need some motivation to work? I've got the solution to your problem!! https://youtu.be/pOQiPQSstoo
What are these oil based charcoal pencils for? I'm reviewing them and showing how well they blend with odorless mineral spirits instead of usual charcoal blending tools! https://youtu.be/8gdoYR6dwwk Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) CRETACOLOR Nero Deep Black...
Stop making these mistakes to improve your eyes in every medium! I've got 5 1/2 tips to make your art better! https://youtu.be/shuG_f_PT-s