Never stop learning.
Watch over 100 of my 1-2 hour long tutorials for as little as $4/month
Over 300,000 YouTube Subscribers
Are you looking for slower versions of my weekly painting &
drawing tutorials? How about reference photos?
I offer 1-2 hour versions of my weekly videos to Patreon supporters for as little as $4/ month. These videos include voice over tips and instruction to help you take your own artwork to the next level!
- Get instant access to all of my slower videos, past and present when you sign up. That is over 100 1-2 hour long tutorials to choose from!!
- Tutorials rotate between Colored Pencil, Oil Painting, Acrylic Painting, Graphite, Inktense and occasionally new mediums.
- 5-10 high-quality royalty-free reference photos each month to use in your own art.
- Cancel at any time, there are no contracts!
Sponsored by Fredrix Artist Canvas
Lachri Fine Art Merch!
Here is a selfie in one of my favorite new shirts! Know what’s not as awkward as my photo? This new merch!
“I may regret this. Let’s find out!” is my motto when I paint. We’re artists. We HAVE to experiment. Sometimes those experiments end well. Sometimes…uh, not so much. We won’t discover awesome new techniques if we aren’t willing to make a mistake though!
Colored Pencil Magazine 2019 First Annual Colored Pencil Awards
Website of the Year – Instructor of the Year – YouTube Channel of the Year
Artist Learning Portal
Four ways to get the information you need!
YouTube Art Videos
Looking for free art lessons? How about tips on your own art business?
- Art Lessons
- Art Q&A
- Artist Vlog
- Art Critique
- Livestreams where I answer your art questions while demonstrating painting or drawing.
Are my weekly speed paintings and drawings too fast for you?
For as little as $4 a month get
- Weekly 1-2 hour long versions of my weekly youtube tutorials where I explain what I’m doing.
- Royalty free wildlife reference photos to use in your own artwork.
- More rewards are available.
Not sure where to start? Easily search my hundreds of blog posts and videos in the search box below!
Learn more about
- Working in Oil and Acrylic paints, Colored Pencil, Graphite, Inktense & more
- Art Product reviews
- Advice for artists who are looking to make a living with their art
- Social Media tips for Artists
Artist of the new Derwent Inktense Tins
Featured Artist and Contributor
art tips, techniques, product reviews and art business advice
This is the easiest way to paint the best northern lights! Perfect for beginners! I'm also sharing my April garden updates at the end of the video! https://youtu.be/ymEb9mEoWtw Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) 8x10" Fredrix Nature Core Paint Board(sponsored)...
Charcoal is a great medium to practice your values! This bunny is here just in time for Easter to show you a few tips! https://youtu.be/7eb4QpjBDoE Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) Canson Mi-Teintes Grey https://amzn.to/3kTBs9C Generals White Charcoal Pencils...
Facebook disabled my account. You will LOVE what they did this for. If it happened to me, it can happen to you too. This has just proved what I've been saying for years. DO NOT DEPEND ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO CONTACT YOUR CUSTOMERS!!! https://youtu.be/HzJ8YWqprrk Thursday...
I'm sharing the lamp I've been using for my easel when I paint or draw for the past 4 years. I bought this lamp myself, this isn't a sponsored video, just me sharing an art supply item that I love. Daylight Duo clamp-on Lamp for your easel or table (amazon affiliate...
I'm sharing acrylic painting tips for painting realistic wet fur! I'm painting an otter but these same tips would apply to painting dogs, cats or most other furry critters too. I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas in this video was supplied to me by them....
What do I do when I'm not painting, drawing or making videos? I play with plants and take care of my animals! Today I'm sharing some new additions to my studio and my new red eyed tree frogs! I often say I'm quite boring, today I'm proving just that!!...