Never stop learning.
Watch over 100 of my 1-2 hour long tutorials for as little as $4/month
Over 295,000 YouTube Subscribers
Are you looking for slower versions of my weekly painting &
drawing tutorials? How about reference photos?
I offer 1-2 hour versions of my weekly videos to Patreon supporters for as little as $4/ month. These videos include voice over tips and instruction to help you take your own artwork to the next level!
- Get instant access to all of my slower videos, past and present when you sign up. That is over 100 1-2 hour long tutorials to choose from!!
- Tutorials rotate between Colored Pencil, Oil Painting, Acrylic Painting, Graphite, Inktense and occasionally new mediums.
- 5-10 high-quality royalty-free reference photos each month to use in your own art.
- Cancel at any time, there are no contracts!
Sponsored by Fredrix Artist Canvas
Lachri Fine Art Merch!
Here is a selfie in one of my favorite new shirts! Know what’s not as awkward as my photo? This new merch!
“I may regret this. Let’s find out!” is my motto when I paint. We’re artists. We HAVE to experiment. Sometimes those experiments end well. Sometimes…uh, not so much. We won’t discover awesome new techniques if we aren’t willing to make a mistake though!
Colored Pencil Magazine 2019 First Annual Colored Pencil Awards
Website of the Year – Instructor of the Year – YouTube Channel of the Year
Artist Learning Portal
Four ways to get the information you need!
YouTube Art Videos
Looking for free art lessons? How about tips on your own art business?
- Art Lessons
- Art Q&A
- Artist Vlog
- Art Critique
- Livestreams where I answer your art questions while demonstrating painting or drawing.
Are my weekly speed paintings and drawings too fast for you?
For as little as $4 a month get
- Weekly 1-2 hour long versions of my weekly youtube tutorials where I explain what I’m doing.
- Royalty free wildlife reference photos to use in your own artwork.
- More rewards are available.
Not sure where to start? Easily search my hundreds of blog posts and videos in the search box below!
Learn more about
- Working in Oil and Acrylic paints, Colored Pencil, Graphite, Inktense & more
- Art Product reviews
- Advice for artists who are looking to make a living with their art
- Social Media tips for Artists
Artist of the new Derwent Inktense Tins
Featured Artist and Contributor
art tips, techniques, product reviews and art business advice
I'm sharing tips for drawing a realistic giraffe, moths and hollyhock flowers in colored pencil! See how easy it is to layer and blend your pencils to create texture! Stay for the end of the video for updates on why I took last week off! https://youtu.be/rmUXVx4pZSw...
I live in north Texas and this storm has put a stop to creating art this week. I'm sharing how my animals and I have been getting through this mess between the cold, power outages, internet outages, water outages and the really REALLY noisy power generator....
I *think* this is the last piece of furniture I "needed" for my art studio! I'm sharing the process of putting it together and a studio tour after! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvl7NHIMmxA
I've used watercolor pencils before but never really got into pan watercolors. It's been 20 years since I last played with them and that was with crayola level paints. Will my upgraded supplies change my mind on this medium? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrvdqzm9XIs...
I recently got started with watercolor and went on a teeeeeny bit of a shopping spree. I still can't decide if this was a bad idea or if it made me a genius. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8afZxmKiNpQ Supplies bought: (amazon affiliate links) Schmincke 24 half pan...
I'm sharing acrylic painting tips for painting realistic cat fur! See how I layer my brush strokes over a darker background to create soft fur! https://youtu.be/zO0A3t2nNOo Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas in this...