Never stop learning.
Watch over 100 of my 1-2 hour long tutorials for as little as $4/month
Over 295,000 YouTube Subscribers
Are you looking for slower versions of my weekly painting &
drawing tutorials? How about reference photos?
I offer 1-2 hour versions of my weekly videos to Patreon supporters for as little as $4/ month. These videos include voice over tips and instruction to help you take your own artwork to the next level!
- Get instant access to all of my slower videos, past and present when you sign up. That is over 100 1-2 hour long tutorials to choose from!!
- Tutorials rotate between Colored Pencil, Oil Painting, Acrylic Painting, Graphite, Inktense and occasionally new mediums.
- 5-10 high-quality royalty-free reference photos each month to use in your own art.
- Cancel at any time, there are no contracts!
Sponsored by Fredrix Artist Canvas
Lachri Fine Art Merch!
Here is a selfie in one of my favorite new shirts! Know what’s not as awkward as my photo? This new merch!
“I may regret this. Let’s find out!” is my motto when I paint. We’re artists. We HAVE to experiment. Sometimes those experiments end well. Sometimes…uh, not so much. We won’t discover awesome new techniques if we aren’t willing to make a mistake though!
Colored Pencil Magazine 2019 First Annual Colored Pencil Awards
Website of the Year – Instructor of the Year – YouTube Channel of the Year
Artist Learning Portal
Four ways to get the information you need!
YouTube Art Videos
Looking for free art lessons? How about tips on your own art business?
- Art Lessons
- Art Q&A
- Artist Vlog
- Art Critique
- Livestreams where I answer your art questions while demonstrating painting or drawing.
Are my weekly speed paintings and drawings too fast for you?
For as little as $4 a month get
- Weekly 1-2 hour long versions of my weekly youtube tutorials where I explain what I’m doing.
- Royalty free wildlife reference photos to use in your own artwork.
- More rewards are available.
Not sure where to start? Easily search my hundreds of blog posts and videos in the search box below!
Learn more about
- Working in Oil and Acrylic paints, Colored Pencil, Graphite, Inktense & more
- Art Product reviews
- Advice for artists who are looking to make a living with their art
- Social Media tips for Artists
Artist of the new Derwent Inktense Tins
Featured Artist and Contributor
art tips, techniques, product reviews and art business advice
I'm sharing acrylic layering painting tips for creating realistic underwater scenes! See how I make my reds bright over a dark background! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu9EFl4803A Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas...
What are the biggest differences between Inktense and Water Soluble Graphite? I'm answering one of your art questions today! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-HCyBHa7nU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEEDXNia9pA I'm sharing tips for drawing a realistic bee and flowers in colored pencil over an airbrushed background! After the demonstration, I've also got an update on my baby red-eyed tree frogs! Watch my free colored pencil...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TYdtVxKO9w How do I make time for art and youtube videos? My advice is the same for making time for art in general for any artist! Do you have a question you would like answered in one of these videos? Fill out the form at the bottom...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUu3sPouynQ&t=132s I'm sharing tips for drawing a realistic orange (or tangerine?) in colored pencil! See how easy it is to layer and blend your pencils to create texture! Stay for the end of the video for my quick house plant tour!...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsoxlkqHqAs White fur is really easy to make look realistic with the tips I have to share with you! I'm working in colored pencil and pan pastels but you can use any medium to get similar results! I'm working on the new LuxArchival...