Never stop learning.
Watch over 300 of my 1-2 hour long tutorials for as little as $4/month
Over 300,000 YouTube Subscribers
Are you looking for slower versions of my weekly painting &
drawing tutorials? How about reference photos?
I offer 1-2 hour versions of my weekly videos to Patreon supporters for as little as $4/ month. These videos include voice over tips and instruction to help you take your own artwork to the next level!
- Get instant access to all of my slower videos, past and present when you sign up. That is over 100 1-2 hour long tutorials to choose from!!
- Tutorials rotate between Colored Pencil, Oil Painting, Acrylic Painting, Graphite, Inktense and occasionally new mediums.
- 5-10 high-quality royalty-free reference photos each month to use in your own art.
- Cancel at any time, there are no contracts!
Sponsored by Fredrix Artist Canvas
Lachri Fine Art Merch!
Here is a selfie in one of my favorite new shirts! Know what’s not as awkward as my photo? This new merch!
“I may regret this. Let’s find out!” is my motto when I paint. We’re artists. We HAVE to experiment. Sometimes those experiments end well. Sometimes…uh, not so much. We won’t discover awesome new techniques if we aren’t willing to make a mistake though!
Colored Pencil Magazine 2019 First Annual Colored Pencil Awards
Website of the Year – Instructor of the Year – YouTube Channel of the Year
Artist Learning Portal
Four ways to get the information you need!
YouTube Art Videos
Looking for free art lessons? How about tips on your own art business?
- Art Lessons
- Art Q&A
- Artist Vlog
- Art Critique
- Livestreams where I answer your art questions while demonstrating painting or drawing.
Are my weekly speed paintings and drawings too fast for you?
For as little as $4 a month get
- Weekly 1-2 hour long versions of my weekly youtube tutorials where I explain what I’m doing.
- Royalty free wildlife reference photos to use in your own artwork.
- More rewards are available.
Not sure where to start? Easily search my hundreds of blog posts and videos in the search box below!
Learn more about
- Working in Oil and Acrylic paints, Colored Pencil, Graphite, Inktense & more
- Art Product reviews
- Advice for artists who are looking to make a living with their art
- Social Media tips for Artists
Artist of the new Derwent Inktense Tins
Featured Artist and Contributor
art tips, techniques, product reviews and art business advice
Stop using the sand block that comes in your drawing kit for this! You're ruining your shading stumps / tortillions! These are great tools for sharpening colored pencil, graphite and charcoal! https://youtu.be/6zy7wODBS7U Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)...
Does your work look flat? Do you have trouble knowing which color to choose in your paintings and drawings? Try this tip to make your work look more three-dimensional and realistic! https://youtu.be/T6wPOWB-7Zg Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) Canson Mi-Teintes...
Is your signature a mess when you try and sign it with paint? Use acrylic painting tip to make your name look perfect! https://youtu.be/OT5bXQ1pW2s Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas in this video was supplied to me by...
You don't have to have the perfect technique to have fun and paint something beautiful with watercolor! I'm proving that with today's painting! https://youtu.be/rft7HM7L1Yc My Watercolor Supplies: (amazon affiliate links) Schmincke 24 half pan watercolor set...
I was sent a great video showing the trouble someone was having with her rake brush. Let's see if we can fix these art struggles! https://youtu.be/B-5nVnPaYM4 Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas in this video was...
https://youtu.be/TQd-PHWfH-I Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) 24x30" Fredrix Blue Label Ultra Smooth Canvas https://amzn.to/3ykvOE1 (sponsored) Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7...