I’m sharing acrylic painting tips for painting realistic bear fur! PLUS even more fun is watching Hannah open one of my colored pencil drawings she was surprised with!
Be my friend on MeWe (like FB if FB were still good) https://mewe.com/i/lachri
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- 16×20″ Fredrix Blue Label Ultra Smooth Canvas https://amzn.to/3gxxx3j (sponsored)
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Transfer Paper https://amzn.to/3b9M2UX
- Tracing paper https://amzn.to/2yzh62Z
- Rake Brush (different brand than used in the video but I’ve ordered this one myself too) https://amzn.to/36DxLjI
- Grex airbrush kit w/ air compressor https://amzn.to/2DAW2ZX
- Grex 0.2mm needle kit https://amzn.to/2WgUo6Q
- Grex Airbrush Holder https://amzn.to/2UeN5uD
- Golden’s High Flow Acrylics https://amzn.to/2Tfmwpd
- Airbrush Flow Improver https://amzn.to/2WcTkAS
- Airbrush Cleaning Pot https://amzn.to/2TfmXzR
- Iwata Airbrush Cleaner (I buy the 32oz one) https://amzn.to/2Uf65Jp
- Grex Airbrush Cleaning Tools https://amzn.to/2TkB2Mt
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!