These are the supplies I will be using (amazon affiliate links)
- Canson Mi-Teintes Grey https://amzn.to/3kTBs9C (I’m going to work on the rough side)
- Generals White Charcoal Pencils https://amzn.to/34dAX3J
- Generals Charcoal Set https://amzn.to/3d2tWaH
- Shading Tool https://amzn.to/3igMSTa
- Glassine https://amzn.to/3wdOyVN
- SpectraFix Fixative https://amzn.to/3caxSGn
- Fine Mist sprayer (to put the fixative in) https://amzn.to/3iaaLPW
- Generals Charcoal Blocks https://amzn.to/31forCS
- Drawing Board https://amzn.to/3o6fGUz
- Artist Masking Tape https://amzn.to/3ljgF1R
- Tombow Mono Eraser https://amzn.to/3Elpr6Y
- Kneaded Eraser https://amzn.to/3xChQ1D
- Charcoal Powder https://amzn.to/3GmXIoW
- Sofft Tools set https://amzn.to/3GV5dVB
- Derwent Lightfast set of 72 colored pencils https://amzn.to/3emzhZV
- Polychromos http://amzn.to/2qjrD9C
- Caran d’Ache Luminance http://amzn.to/2qqBUzY
- Derwent Drawing Chinese White http://amzn.to/2oWoQ4Z
This is the reference photo I will be using. This photo comes from a member (Pcon) over at the best saltwater fish forum on the interwebs, Humble.Fish. This was the winning photo from a recent giveaway I held there.
Because this finished drawing will be going to the winner of that photo, I will be auctioning off a different painting during the livestream, this yellow tang in acrylics!
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!