We’re going to be drawing a cute chickadee in charcoal. I will be talking about how to create a more realistic drawing by focusing on your values. This will be different than my livestreams you’ve seen in the past. For the first portion of this stream we will only be talking about and focusing on the art lesson. After that, we will move onto the chat and Q&A. I will also be testing my new livestream set up and the new youtube question format!
Supplies I will be using (amazon affiliate links)
- Canson Mi-Teintes Grey https://amzn.to/3kTBs9C (I’m going to work on the rough side)
- Generals White Charcoal Pencils https://amzn.to/34dAX3J
- Generals Charcoal Set https://amzn.to/3d2tWaH
- Shading Tool https://amzn.to/3igMSTa
- Glassine https://amzn.to/3wdOyVN
- SpectraFix Fixative https://amzn.to/3caxSGn
- Fine Mist sprayer (to put the fixative in) https://amzn.to/3iaaLPW
- Generals Charcoal Blocks https://amzn.to/31forCS
- Drawing Board https://amzn.to/3o6fGUz
- Artist Masking Tape https://amzn.to/3ljgF1R
- Tombow Mono Eraser https://amzn.to/3Elpr6Y
- Kneaded Eraser https://amzn.to/3xChQ1D
- Charcoal Powder https://amzn.to/3GmXIoW
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!