Looking for a faster way to blend Colored Pencils? Powder Blender may be just what you need! See how easy it makes layering and blending for a soft look in this fun Fall themed, Halloween painting!
Buy prints and other merch of my work
How I use titanium white/ touch up texture for fine lines in colored pencil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H3hOHx-qZ8
At the end of the video I went to http://aquastudiosaquarium.com/ and am feeding my fish Rod’s Foods Tentacle Teasers.
I’m working on Fisher400 Sanded Paper from ProArtPanels.com
Pencils used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Polychromos http://amzn.to/2qjrD9C
- Caran d’Ache Luminance http://amzn.to/2qqBUzY
- Derwent Drawing Chinese White http://amzn.to/2oWoQ4Z
- Kum Long Pointed Sharpener http://amzn.to/2qqCmya
- Kum Sharpener http://amzn.to/2pJwTGm
- Soft Knife and Covers, 4 Assorted Knives and 8 Covers http://amzn.to/2qqEMwN
Watch the2 hourof video at Patreon http://patreon.com/lachri Get access to this and over 150 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!