See how easy it is to achieve a background that looks like stone with just acrylic paint, water, and a spray bottle! I’m also going to show you how to paint rays of light on these colorful dolphins!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Fredrix Blue Lable Ultra Smooth Canvas http://amzn.to/2q2g9tt
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Glass Palette https://amzn.to/2LkiM23
- Mastersons Pallet Box https://amzn.to/2IF5s6D
- Glass scraper for cleaning the glass palette https://amzn.to/2GESvrB
- Generals White Charcoal Pencil http://amzn.to/2pAlAgS
- The Masters Brush Cleaner http://amzn.to/2oTxH6J
- Mop Brush (powder brush) https://amzn.to/2J0eGh9
- Taklon Bristled Filbert I have this in just about every size from a #4 to a 3/4? https://amzn.to/2ISclVF
- This set gives you some of the stiff brushes as well as some round and flat taklon bristled brushes. It is cheap, these will fall apart, but they work in addition to the taklon filberts (not included in this set) https://amzn.to/2IA2Drn
Watch the 1 1/2 hour long tutorial at Patreon http://patreon.com/lachri Get access to this and over 150 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.