We’re going to be painting a forest with fireflies in acrylics, step by step! For the first portion of this stream, we will be talking about and focusing on the art lesson. After that, we will move on to the chat and Q&A.
Supplies I will be using: (amazon affiliate links)
- 8×10? Fredrix watercolor canvas board (provided by fredrix) https://amzn.to/3wuFk98
- Liquitex high gloss varnish https://amzn.to/3no14yG
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Fine Mist Sprayer https://amzn.to/3wSsj9w
- Mop Brush (actually a powder brush) https://amzn.to/3RqdDbb
The painting I will be completing during the livestream will be up for auction for those within the US
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!