I’m going to walk you through step by step painting this beautiful bird live! Grab your paints and follow along! The livestream will be Wednesday March 15th at 8pm CT
Supplies I will be using: (amazon affiliate links)
- 8×10″ Fredrix watercolor canvas board (provided by fredrix) https://amzn.to/3wuFk98
- Liquitex high gloss varnish https://amzn.to/3no14yG
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Fine Mist Sprayer https://amzn.to/3wSsj9w
- Mop Brush (actually a powder brush) https://amzn.to/3RqdDbb
- Tracing paper to draw your bird on.
- Transfer paper https://amzn.to/3Tgxp9W
This is the reference photo I will be working from. If you’re painting live, have your bird drawn out on a piece of tracing paper before the stream. We will be using tracing and transfer paper to get the image quickly onto our canvas after we paint the background.
During the livestream you will be able to bid on my finished painting here!
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!