Does your work look flat? Do you have trouble knowing which color to choose in your paintings and drawings? Try this tip to make your work look more three-dimensional and realistic!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Canson Mi-Teintes Grey https://amzn.to/3kTBs9C (I’m going to work on the rough side)
- Generals White Charcoal Pencils https://amzn.to/34dAX3J
- Generals Sketch and Peel Charcoal Soft https://amzn.to/2GlmPNC
- Shading Tool https://amzn.to/3igMSTa
- Glassine https://amzn.to/3wdOyVN
- SpectraFix Fixative https://amzn.to/3caxSGn
- Fine Mist sprayer (to put the fixative in) https://amzn.to/3iaaLPW
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!