Have you ever wanted to create a bokeh background for your art but you don’t have an airbrush? I’m going to show you how you can get a very similar look by glazing and blending your paint! I will also show you how I painted a little bird for this painting too!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Fredrix blue label ultra smooth canvas https://amzn.to/2wwMvho
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Liquitex transparent mixing white https://amzn.to/2N059bV
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Tracing Paper http://amzn.to/2oTtxMp
- Transfer Paper http://amzn.to/2qqMFCE
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- “stiff round & flat” brushes I use for blending (too stiff for most techniques I use but great for blending as you see in this video) http://amzn.to/2q4TASQ
- Mop Brush (aka powder makeup brush) https://amzn.to/2N3p9dW
- Royal Soft Grip Filbert Brush no. 10 https://amzn.to/2PeMerc
Watch the real time tutorial at Patreon http://patreon.com/lachri Get access to this and over 150 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.