I’m BACK!! For our first weekly Wednesday night livestream of the new year 1/4/23 at 8pm CT, we’re going to be drawing a kestrel in charcoal. I will also be testing my new livestream set up. This livestream will be different than those in the past. The first hour or so we will be focusing on the drawing lesson alone. I will not be answering questions during this portion that are not related to the project. Then we will move onto art related questions and chatting! I hope this new format makes the experience better for everyone! I’m excited!
Supplies I will be using (amazon affiliate links)
- Canson Mi-Teintes Grey https://amzn.to/3kTBs9C (I’m going to work on the rough side)
- Generals White Charcoal Pencils https://amzn.to/34dAX3J
- Generals Charcoal Set https://amzn.to/3d2tWaH
- Shading Tool https://amzn.to/3igMSTa
- Glassine https://amzn.to/3wdOyVN
- SpectraFix Fixative https://amzn.to/3caxSGn
- Fine Mist sprayer (to put the fixative in) https://amzn.to/3iaaLPW
- Generals Charcoal Blocks https://amzn.to/31forCS
- Drawing Board https://amzn.to/3o6fGUz
- Artist Masking Tape https://amzn.to/3ljgF1R
- Tombow Mono Eraser https://amzn.to/3Elpr6Y
- Kneaded Eraser https://amzn.to/3xChQ1D
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!