Today I’m sharing the secret painting of George from CoralFish12G here on youtube! He has an AMAZING channel about all things fish, coral and aquariums. He travels all over the world to bring us amazing videos about fishkeeping!!
Watch George’s full video of my tank being installed!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas in this video was supplied to me by them.
- 24×30″ Fredrix Blue Label Ultra Smooth Canvas https://amzn.to/3oOOMPL
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints (for the underpainting) http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Generals white charcoal http://amzn.to/2pAlAgS
- Webers permalba black http://amzn.to/2oWoDiv
- Weber permalba white http://amzn.to/2phkjwL
- Liquin original http://amzn.to/2qqCnCb
- Liquin fine detail http://amzn.to/2CCObeG
- The following are base sets to get started if you don’t have oil paints at all. Either set is a great start!
- Winsor & Newton Winton Color oil paint: http://amzn.to/2pgYZro
- Winsor & Newton Artists Oil Paint: http://amzn.to/2qqo9By
- Mona Lisa Brush Tank http://amzn.to/2ph9YRA
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint thinner http://amzn.to/2qqyiye
- The Masters Brush Cleaner http://amzn.to/2oTxH6J
- Viva Paper Towels http://amzn.to/2qqBSs3
- Mop Brush I recommend the 12 pack on these http://goo.gl/CiWgfD I also used a #4 liner brush and two #8 filberts, both synthetic hog hair and a few stiff round brushes
- Varnish – Gamvar https://amzn.to/327cqf6
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!