Colored pencil & PanPastels on the best sanded paper available! I’m showing you how I draw realistic animal fur in colored pencil on my surreal coral, fish and deer painting.
I’m working on the new LuxArchival sanded paper from http://brushandpencil.com This paper was provided to me by Brushandpencil.com to try but I was not otherwise paid. All of the opinions in this video are my own.
Brush and Pencil Products can be purchased from the following: US: http://brushandpencil.com http://www.dickblick.com UK: https://www.jacksonsart.com/ Canada: http://www.deltaart.ca/
Pencils used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Polychromos http://amzn.to/2qjrD9C
- Caran d’Ache Luminance http://amzn.to/2qqBUzY
- Derwent Drawing Chinese White http://amzn.to/2oWoQ4Z
- Pan Pastels https://amzn.to/2SZr8kj
- Kum Long Pointed Sharpener http://amzn.to/2qqCmya
- Kum Sharpener http://amzn.to/2pJwTGm
- Soft Knife and Covers, 4 Assorted Knives and 8 Covers http://amzn.to/2qqEMwN
Watch the nearly 4 hour long video at Patreon http://patreon.com/lachri
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!