This is the full lesson from our Wednesday livestream! I’m going to show you step by step how to paint pink clouds and a moon in oil pastels! After the Lesson we’re doing a Q&A about working in oil pastels!
The supplies I will be using: (amazon affiliate links)
- Oil Pastel Pad https://amzn.to/3LXeOxJ
- Sennelier Oil Pastels https://amzn.to/3LB7UMZ
- Sennelier Fixative https://amzn.to/3HCuILe
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner https://amzn.to/42qNRYE
- Glassine (this is the paper I keep under my hand) http://amzn.to/2psNADk
- Easel daylight lamp http://amzn.to/2DpMMsN
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Become an online student and paint this with me!
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!