I’m sharing acrylic painting tips in this painting of one of my own Red Eyed Tree Frogs! I’m also going to share some of the pros and cons I’ve experienced in owning and caring for these amazing little frogs!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas in this video was supplied to me by them.
- 8×10″ Fredrix Nature Core Mixed Media Paint Board Other smooth canvases I like for this style of painting are the Fredrix Blue Label Ultra Smooth and Fredrix watercolor Canvas Board
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Generals white charcoal http://amzn.to/2pAlAgS
- Transfer Paper http://amzn.to/2qqMFCE
- Tracing Paper http://amzn.to/2oTtxMp
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!