I’m sharing acrylic painting tips for making your work look more realistic in this zebra and bee surreal painting!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas in this video was supplied to me by them.
- 30″ Round Fredrix Convexo Canvas https://amzn.to/3nbqtu5
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Generals white charcoal http://amzn.to/2pAlAgS
- Transfer Paper http://amzn.to/2qqMFCE
- Tracing Paper http://amzn.to/2oTtxMp
Get your own zombie snail “words are hard” merch! https://lachri-fine-art.myteespring.co
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!