This time lapse video shows you the how great Faber Castell Graphite Aquarelle pencils are for creating photorealistic drawings and the darkest blacks! Get all the detail you could want plus the highest contrast!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Faber-Castell Graphite Aquarelle https://amzn.to/33j7HeX
- Arches Hot Pressed 140lb watercolor paper https://amzn.to/33vYgcj
- Derwent Waterbrush set https://amzn.to/3pUAmi8
- Fine Mist sprayer (to put the fixative in) https://amzn.to/3iaaLPW
- PH neutral masking tape https://amzn.to/3GKlSYS
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget. LachriMerch.com
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!