White fur is really easy to make look realistic with the tips I have to share with you! I’m working in colored pencil and pan pastels but you can use any medium to get similar results!
I’m working on the new LuxArchival sanded paper from http://brushandpencil.com This paper was provided to me by Brushandpencil.com to try but I was not otherwise paid. All of the opinions in this video are my own.
Pencils used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Polychromos http://amzn.to/2qjrD9C
- Caran d’Ache Luminance http://amzn.to/2qqBUzY
- Derwent Drawing Chinese White http://amzn.to/2oWoQ4Z
- Pan Pastels https://amzn.to/2SZr8kj
- Kum Long Pointed Sharpener http://amzn.to/2qqCmya
- Kum Sharpener http://amzn.to/2pJwTGm
- Soft Knife and Covers, 4 Assorted Knives and 8 Covers http://amzn.to/2qqEMwN
- Black Artist PH neutral tape https://amzn.to/3aGBmk9
- Glassine (what I use under my hand) https://amzn.to/37EODaK
Get your own zombie snail “words are hard” merch!
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!