Do you have trouble getting tiny lines for fur in colored pencil? Try these tips!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Slice Tool https://amzn.to/3Afw1Jo
- Faber Castel Perfection Eraser https://amzn.to/3De4zhk
- Arches HP watercolor paper https://amzn.to/3Dbe9Bq
- Polychromos http://amzn.to/2qjrD9C
- Caran d’Ache Luminance http://amzn.to/2qqBUzY
- Derwent Lightfast Colored Pencils https://amzn.to/2JTjqSl
- Derwent Drawing Colored Pencils https://amzn.to/2D2VqeQ
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner http://amzn.to/2qjnwui or Gamsol http://amzn.to/2oTnBTv
- Glassine (this is the paper I keep under my hand) http://amzn.to/2psNADk
- Kum Sharpener http://amzn.to/2pJwTGm
- Easel daylight lamp http://amzn.to/2DpMMsN
- My fine white details are being painted on with my mixture of Touch Up Texture and Colored Pencil Titanium White Powder from http://brushandpencil.com
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!