I’m painting a sea turtle in this Aquashella themed painting for CoralFish12G. I’ve got tips and techniques for acrylic painting and layering your paints.
I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas in this video was supplied to me by them.
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Fredrix Belgian Linen nature core paint board 18×24″ (sponsored) https://amzn.to/2XDu076
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Generals white charcoal http://amzn.to/2pAlAgS
- Transfer Paper http://amzn.to/2qqMFCE
- Tracing Paper http://amzn.to/2oTtxMp
AIRBRUSHING TOOLS I USE
- Grex airbrush kit w/ air compressor https://amzn.to/2DAW2ZX
- Grex 0.2mm needle kit https://amzn.to/2WgUo6Q
- Grex Airbrush Holder https://amzn.to/2UeN5uD
- Holbein Airbrush Paint https://amzn.to/2UivEsX
- Golden’s High Flow Acrylics https://amzn.to/2Tfmwpd
- Airbrush Flow Improver https://amzn.to/2WcTkAS
- Airbrush Cleaning Pot https://amzn.to/2TfmXzR
- Iwata Airbrush Cleaner (I buy the 32oz one) https://amzn.to/2Uf65Jp
- Grex Airbrush Cleaning Tools https://amzn.to/2TkB2Mt
- Paasche Airbrush Lube https://amzn.to/2Tf9GHj
Watch the2 hour video at Patreon http://patreon.com/lachri Get access to this and over 150 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!