I’m sharing acrylic layering painting tips for creating realistic underwater scenes! See how I make my reds bright over a dark background!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas in this video was supplied to me by them
- 12×36″ Fredrix Pro Series 12oz Dixie canvas (sponsored)
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Generals white charcoal http://amzn.to/2pAlAgS
Get your own zombie snail “words are hard” merch!
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!