This week we’re drawing a cute bunny in pan pastels and colored pencil! This is a free lesson! Please share it with anyone you think would like to follow along! The livestream starts at 8pm CT on April 5th!
Supplies I will be using (amazon affiliate links)
- Canson Mi-Teintes black https://amzn.to/3kTBs9C (I’m going to work on the smooth side)
- Derwent Lightfast set of 72 colored pencils https://amzn.to/3emzhZV
- Polychromos http://amzn.to/2qjrD9C
- Caran d’Ache Luminance http://amzn.to/2qqBUzY
- Derwent Drawing Chinese White http://amzn.to/2oWoQ4Z
- Glassine https://amzn.to/3wdOyVN
- Drawing Board https://amzn.to/3o6fGUz
- Artist Masking Tape https://amzn.to/3ljgF1R
- Pan Pastel set of 20 https://amzn.to/2QzUVOi
- PanPastel Tray https://amzn.to/2OwSdrL
- Soft Knife and Covers, 4 Assorted Knives and 8 Covers http://amzn.to/2qqEMwN
- SpectraFix Fixative https://amzn.to/2xpdlsv
- Fine Mist Sprayer https://amzn.to/3mlUsUx
If you’re a US resident you can bid on my original drawing during the livestream!
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Become an online student and paint this with me!
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!