We’re going to be painting a chickadee in oil paint, step by step! Oil paintings can be one of the easiest mediums to work in! Let me show you how!
Supplies I will be using: (amazon affiliate links)
- 8×10? Fredrix watercolor canvas board (provided by fredrix) https://amzn.to/3wuFk98
- Winsor & Newton Artists Oil Paints Set of 10 https://amzn.to/3E1ec5t
- Weber Permalba Black https://amzn.to/45EUqZj
- Weber Permalba Titanium White https://amzn.to/44lhWJw
- Liquin https://amzn.to/3KIYzTF
- Gamsol https://amzn.to/44bOk1i
- Brush Cleaning Tank https://amzn.to/44gz6bl
- Brush Cleaner https://amzn.to/44iPSXp
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Glass Scraper https://amzn.to/45euh3G
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Cheap Brush Set https://amzn.to/3P3KS4o
- Gamvar https://amzn.to/3qtLQh6
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!