This is the full watercolor chickadee tutorial! I’m going to show you step by step how to paint this and use Aqua Bronze Copper colored metallic paint for the first time!
Supplies I will be using (amazon affiliate links) NOTE: You do not need all of these supplies to follow along! Use whatever you have, these are just some of my favorites!
- Aqua Bronze Copper https://amzn.to/45Scr65
- Schmincke 24 half pan watercolor set https://amzn.to/3rnGKO1
- Schmincke empty tin https://amzn.to/3cAXRrA
- Black Velvet set of 3 brushes https://amzn.to/3ay81qn
- Arches Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper Block 5×7″ (I used 300lb but you can use the lighter weight 140 if you want) https://amzn.to/2LhIMQi
- Mimik Synthetic Watercolor Brush Filbert 1/2″ https://amzn.to/3pOEHCj
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Series 3000S Round 4 https://amzn.to/39NOjHR
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Series 3012S Dagger Striper 1/4″ https://amzn.to/36ZoHWT
- Artist Black Masking Tape https://amzn.to/3Q5B9v5
- Easel daylight lamp http://amzn.to/2DpMMsN
- Dr. Ph. Martin’s Martin’s Frisket Mask Liquid (Level 1) Masking Fluid https://amzn.to/46XdVwX
- Glue Residue Eraser https://amzn.to/40kSDXC
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Become an online student and paint this with me!
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $6/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!