I’m sharing tips for drawing a realistic giraffe, moths and hollyhock flowers in colored pencil! See how easy it is to layer and blend your pencils to create texture! Stay for the end of the video for updates on why I took last week off!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Derwent Lightfast set of 72 colored pencils (some of these pencils were provided to me by Derwent) https://amzn.to/3emzhZV
- Polychromos http://amzn.to/2qjrD9C
- Caran d’Ache Luminance http://amzn.to/2qqBUzY
- Derwent Drawing Chinese White http://amzn.to/2oWoQ4Z
- Canson Mi-Teintes grey paper https://amzn.to/3e6sAxl
- My fine white details are being painted on with my mixture of Touch Up Texture and Colored Pencil Titanium White Powder from http://brushandpencil.com
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!