Are these new Chromaflow Colored pencils from Derwent worth the money? Find out and see an example of how they perform! The pencils used were provided to me by Derwent but all of the thoughts and opinions in this video are my own.
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Derwent Chromaflow 24 set https://amzn.to/30qeOxp
- Stonehenge White Paper (the one sold in the individual sheets, the one sold as a pad has a slightly different texture that I don’t like)
- Slice Tool https://amzn.to/3rC5z9u
- Odorless Mineral Spirits for blending https://amzn.to/3cb7Vpm
- My fine white details are being painted on with my mixture of Touch Up Texture and Colored Pencil Titanium White Powder from http://brushandpencil.com
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!