A full review of the new Derwent ProColour colored pencils! Should you buy some for yourself? Find out in this video!! I’m talking about all the good and bad about these pencils and showing you how they perform on a fully detailed project. I’ve got tips for drawing a leopard in colored pencil and showing you how I blend and layer the pencils for a realistic look!
I’m working on Fabriano Artistico extra white Hot Pressed 140lb watercolor paper. My fine white details are being painted on with my mixture of Touch Up Texture and Colored Pencil Titanium White Powder from http://brushandpencil.com See how I mix titanium white powder and touch up texture for fine white details https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H3hO…
Other supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Derwent ProColor set of 72 http://amzn.to/2h19Fs2
- Derwent Drawing Chinese White http://amzn.to/2oWoQ4Z
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner http://amzn.to/2qjnwui or Gamsol http://amzn.to/2oTnBTv
- Glassine (this is the paper I keep under my hand) http://amzn.to/2psNADk
- Kum Long Pointed Sharpener http://amzn.to/2qqCmya
- Kum Sharpener http://amzn.to/2pJwTGm
- Xacto School Pro Electric Sharpener http://amzn.to/2sxB6z3
Reference photo from http://wildlifereferencephotos.com
Watch the 3 1/2 hour tutorial with real time clips at Patreon http://patreon.com/lachri Get access to this and over 100 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high quality reference photos to use in your own artwork!