Paint a dolphin tail with me in inktense. You can follow along in any medium you like if you don’t have inktense.
Supplies I will be using:
- Inktense Blocks https://amzn.to/40LZbgP
- Inktense Pencils https://amzn.to/3oMMFAc
- Black Velvet set of 3 brushes https://amzn.to/3ay81qn
- Arches Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper 5×7 https://amzn.to/2LhIMQi
- Creative Mark 5pc Try Me Set Of Mimik Synthetic Squirrel Brushes https://amzn.to/3pPBBho
- Mimik Synthetic Watercolor Brush Filbert 1/2? https://amzn.to/3pOEHCj
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Series 3000S Round 4 https://amzn.to/39NOjHR
- Glassine (this is the paper I keep under my hand) http://amzn.to/2psNADk
- Kum Sharpener http://amzn.to/2pJwTGm
- Easel daylight lamp http://amzn.to/2DpMMsN
This is the reference photo I will loosely be working from. Have your dolphin tail drawn out before the livestream if you’re going to be painting along with me!
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Become an online student and paint this with me!
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!