This is the full lesson from our Wednesday livestream! Draw a chickadee with me in charcoal. I’m sharing tips for beginners to charcoal drawings and showing you how to use charcoal powder the easy way!
Supplies used (amazon affiliate links)
- Canson Mi-Teintes Grey https://amzn.to/3kTBs9C (I’m going to work on the rough side)
- Generals White Charcoal Pencils https://amzn.to/34dAX3J
- Generals Charcoal Set https://amzn.to/3d2tWaH
- Shading Tool https://amzn.to/3igMSTa
- Glassine https://amzn.to/3wdOyVN
- SpectraFix Fixative https://amzn.to/3caxSGn
- Fine Mist sprayer (to put the fixative in) https://amzn.to/3iaaLPW
- Generals Charcoal Blocks https://amzn.to/31forCS
- Drawing Board https://amzn.to/3o6fGUz
- Artist Masking Tape https://amzn.to/3ljgF1R
- Tombow Mono Eraser https://amzn.to/3Elpr6Y
- Kneaded Eraser https://amzn.to/3xChQ1D
- Charcoal Powder https://amzn.to/3GmXIoW
- Sofft Tools set https://amzn.to/3GV5dVB
- Acid Free Masking Tape https://amzn.to/3GD237k
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!