This is the full lesson from our Wednesday livestream! Draw a meerkat with me in colored pencil. I’m sharing tips for beginners to colored pencil drawings and showing you how to draw fur the easy way!
Reference photo from Unsplash
Supplies I will be using (amazon affiliate links)
- Canson Mi-Teintes black https://amzn.to/3kTBs9C (I’m going to work on the smooth side)
- Derwent Lightfast set of 72 colored pencils https://amzn.to/3emzhZV
- Polychromos http://amzn.to/2qjrD9C
- Caran d’Ache Luminance http://amzn.to/2qqBUzY
- Derwent Drawing Chinese White http://amzn.to/2oWoQ4Z
- Glassine https://amzn.to/3wdOyVN
- Drawing Board https://amzn.to/3o6fGUz
- Artist Masking Tape https://amzn.to/3ljgF1R
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!