If you’re new to acrylic painting or just want a quick project to complete, this is for you! In this real time full video I’m walking you through every single step to complete this adorable flamingo with acrylic paints!
My reference photo is based on a photo from Unsplash.com
Supplies Used (amazon affiliate links)
- Fredrix Watercolor Canvas Board 8×10″
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Transfer Paper https://amzn.to/3b9M2UX
- Tracing paper https://amzn.to/2yzh62Z
- Stylus https://amzn.to/3qW1rlt
- Fine Mist Sprayer https://amzn.to/3qS3HKC
- White Charcoal Pencil https://amzn.to/34ACqVL
- Glass Scraper (to clean my palette) https://amzn.to/34pKIPT
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!