This is the easiest way to paint the best northern lights! Perfect for beginners! I’m also sharing my April garden updates at the end of the video!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- 8×10″ Fredrix Nature Core Paint Board(sponsored)
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Fine Mist Sprayer (to keep the canvas and paint wet) https://amzn.to/2R97ll3
- Blush Brush (I use as a mop brush) https://amzn.to/3dEwNGT
Here are the links to the etsy stores where I got my garden stakes I showed at the end of the video (not affiliates):
- Screwdriver dragonfly https://www.etsy.com/shop/nbillmeyer
- Spoon/fork animals and frogs https://www.etsy.com/shop/gardenartstore
- Stamped Spoons https://www.etsy.com/shop/CopperPineCo https://www.etsy.com/shop/nbillmeyer
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!