See how I layer my paint in this oil over acrylic eagle owl painting! I’m also sharing updates on my dart frog’s new vivarium!
Get your own zombie snail “words are hard” merch! https://lachri-fine-art.myteespring.co
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links) I am sponsored by Fredrix canvas. The canvas in this video was supplied to me by them.
- 12″ round fredrix canvas https://amzn.to/3faKBaB
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Generals white charcoal http://amzn.to/2pAlAgS
- Transfer Paper http://amzn.to/2qqMFCE
- Tracing Paper http://amzn.to/2oTtxMp
- Webers permalba black http://amzn.to/2oWoDiv
- Weber permalba white http://amzn.to/2phkjwL
- Liquin original http://amzn.to/2qqCnCb
- Liquin fine detail http://amzn.to/2CCObeG
- Winsor & Newton Winton Color oil paint: http://amzn.to/2pgYZro
- Winsor & Newton Artists Oil Paint: http://amzn.to/2qqo9By
- Mona Lisa Brush Tank http://amzn.to/2ph9YRA
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint thinner http://amzn.to/2qqyiye
- The Masters Brush Cleaner http://amzn.to/2oTxH6J
- Viva Paper Towels http://amzn.to/2qqBSs3
- Mop Brush I recommend the 12 pack on these http://goo.gl/CiWgfD I also used a #4 liner brush and two #8 filberts, both synthetic hog hair and a few stiff round brushes
- Varnish – Gamvar https://amzn.to/327cqf6
Other links mentioned for the frog vivarium (no affiliation with any of these companies):
- Josh’s Frogs (plants and substrate) http://joshsfrogs.com
- Tincman Herps (custom glass top) https://tincman.com/
- Froskr – Vivarium fan https://froskr.com/ventilation/vivarium-fan/
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!