We’re going to be drawing an owl in colored pencil over pan pastels for this lesson. Draw out your giraffe before we start. You can freehand, use tracing and trasfer paper or a projector to get your image onto your paper. This livestream will be at 8pm CT June 21st 2023
Supplies I will be using, use whatever you have handy (amazon affiliate links)
- Canson Mi-Teintes black https://amzn.to/3kTBs9C (I’m going to work on the smooth side)
- Derwent Lightfast set of 72 colored pencils https://amzn.to/3emzhZV
- Polychromos http://amzn.to/2qjrD9C
- Caran d’Ache Luminance http://amzn.to/2qqBUzY
- Derwent Drawing Chinese White http://amzn.to/2oWoQ4Z
- Glassine https://amzn.to/3wdOyVN
- Drawing Board https://amzn.to/3o6fGUz
- Artist Masking Tape https://amzn.to/3ljgF1R
- Pan Pastel set of 20 https://amzn.to/2QzUVOi
- PanPastel Tray https://amzn.to/2OwSdrL
- Soft Knife and Covers, 4 Assorted Knives and 8 Covers http://amzn.to/2qqEMwN
- SpectraFix Fixative https://amzn.to/2xpdlsv
- Fine Mist Sprayer https://amzn.to/3mlUsUx
- Touch Up Texture and Titanium White Power from http://brushandpencil.com
US residents can bid on the drawing I will be doing during the livestream!
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Become an online student and paint this with me!
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!