Paint a rooster with me in this acrylic painting lesson.
Supplies I will be using: (amazon affiliate links)
- 8×10? Fredrix watercolor canvas board (provided by fredrix) https://amzn.to/3wuFk98
- Liquitex high gloss varnish https://amzn.to/3no14yG
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints http://amzn.to/2qjrVgU
- Water Well (to clean the brushes) http://amzn.to/2oTlnU7
- Masterson Art Palette http://amzn.to/2oTxccT
- New Wave Glass Palette http://amzn.to/2AXj9KL
- Clamp light for my easel http://amzn.to/2CSYyHr
- Fine Mist Sprayer https://amzn.to/3wSsj9w
- Mop Brush (actually a powder brush) https://amzn.to/3RqdDbb
- Taklon Bristled Filbert Brush Set of 13 https://amzn.to/3OJELC7
- Tracing Paper https://amzn.to/44SamXW
- Transfer Paper https://amzn.to/3DKT43g
We all need to be reminded “Don’t drink the paint water” and other fun artist sayings.
Why not wear it on our clothes or coffee mugs to make sure we don’t forget? LachriMerch.com
Get access to this and over 300 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, watercolor, charcoal, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!