Do you wonder how to get started with Colored Pencil on a budget while still using professional supplies? I’m showing you today!
Is a basic set of 12 colored pencils enough or do you need the full set of 120?
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Strathmore Drawing 400 medium https://amzn.to/308UPRi
- Polychromos set of 12 https://amzn.to/2NUITQP
- Derwent Drawing Colored Pencils https://amzn.to/2D2VqeQ
- Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner http://amzn.to/2qjnwui or
- Gamsol http://amzn.to/2oTnBTv
Other supplies I like but not must-haves to get started
- Glassine (this is the paper I keep under my hand) http://amzn.to/2psNADk
- Kum Sharpener http://amzn.to/2pJwTGm
- Easel daylight lamp http://amzn.to/2DpMMsN
- Drawing Board https://amzn.to/31eBG0U
Oil painters, this is the varnish I used at the end of the video on the oil over acrylic painting – Gamvar https://amzn.to/2ISEVor
Watch the real time of video at Patreon http://patreon.com/lachri Get access to this and over 150 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!