I’ve got tips for blending colored pencils smoothly with powder blender. What kind of paper is best? What pencils work best? I’ve got examples of all of that today!
Supplies used: (amazon affiliate links)
- Derwent Lightfast set of 72 colored pencils https://amzn.to/3emzhZV
- Polychromos http://amzn.to/2qjrD9C
- Caran d’Ache Luminance http://amzn.to/2qqBUzY
- LuxArchival Sanded Paper 16×20″ http://brushandpencil.com
- Powder Blender Kit https://brushandpencil.com/product/colored-pencil-painting-kit/ You canalso buy brush and pencil products from http://blick.com in the US, Jacksons art supply in the UK, Delta Art in Canada.
Get access to this and over 200 1-2 hour long tutorials in colored pencil, acrylic painting, oil painting, graphite, and inktense for as little as $4/month plus other rewards like high-quality reference photos to use in your own artwork.
Want to see all the available videos at Patreon? Look here!